I learned a few mascara tips from this website. It gives pictorial tutorials and sources for more information like how to make mascara cocktails. Check out tip no. 4 for bigger bottom lashes (see the caption for link).
Q: I’m out of ideas. What do I write on the back of a postcard? What things do I tell my pen pal?
A: I found some interesting links. Check them out!
- 20 Ideas of Things to Write on Postcards
- 50 Things to Tell Your Pen Pal
- 100 little Twitter poems
- My suggestion: Include your Twitter ID. You may get a follower!
I hope this helps eliminate any postcard/penpal writer’s block!
I love this site! It has postcards, mugs, key chains, and a host of other products for anyone wanting gift ideas. This post deals with gifts for book lovers and writers.
I love this video! First time events can be fearful or fun. My first time on a plane was horrifying. I hope I have the “roller coaster” lady’s outlook when I’m her age!
Excellent questions to provoke deep thinking (I laughed when I read #20; I do it all the time). Here’s some of them:
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Click here to see the rest.
I need more content for the following magazines:
Halcyon (Feb. 28, 2014 deadline): Seasonal inspiration revealed through poems, stories, nonfiction articles and more.
Praise Writers (May 15, 2014 deadline): Uplifting stories, poems, and devotionals.
Twisted Endings (Feb. 28, 2014 deadline): A magazine full of unexpected plot twists.
You can view the latest copies on the websites.
Important Note: These magazines are online publications. Without advertisers, I can’t afford to give contributor copies. However, options to buy printed copies and subscriptions are available.